Modern farmhouse design in a counter dining set that seats six comfortably, the Halle Counter Dining Set features timber-beam legs with clean lines that will complement cottage or contemporary settings. The 60-inch table expands easily to 78 inches with the 18-inch leaf to accommodate extra guests or family. The neutral ebony and honey finish adds a refined look to this instant farmhouse classic and the Counter Chair and Bench offer crisp clean styling in an upholstered seat for comfortable dining.
- Constructed of wood solids, veneers and engineered woods
- Modern Farmhouse style
- Overlapping diamond veneer pattern on table top adds detail and makes for a great dining setting
- 36-inch counter height table
- The included 18-inch leaf expands table from 60 to 78-inches to seat extra guests
- Counter height bench can be used with the Halle dining or at a kitchen counter for multiple guest seating or as a bedroom bench
- The seat on the bench and chair are upholstered for a more comfortable sit
- Linen textured fabric with welted edge has a crisp, clean look
- Counter Bench and Chair frames are corner blocked and screwed for added structural strength
- The Counter Chair and Bench have front and side stretchers that add structural stability to the frame and adds a resting place for feet
- Table seats six comfortably
- Ebony and honey finish
- Fabric: Oatmeal
|Halle 24" Counter Stool
||20 x 23.5 x 42
|Halle 60-78-inch Counter Table w/18-inch Leaf
||60-78 x 42 x 36.5
|Halle Counter Bench
||54 x 17 x 24
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.