Wrap your pet in comfort with La-Z-Boy's® Paprika Ginger Cuddler Pet Bed. Bolsters filled with Comfort Select™ virgin fiber with Never-Flat properties provides 360° of superior loft and support for your pet's head and neck while making them feel safe and secure while they rest. Offering the maximum in comfort, the base is filled with Comfort Signature Blend™ foam, a mixture of conventional orthopedic and memory gel foam that provides support for your pet's pressure points and back. The classic paprika textured fabric adds a burst of color to any room in your home and will give your pet a comfortable place to rest for years to come.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.
- Sleep surface filled with La-Z-Boy's® exclusive Comfort Signature Blend™ foam, an optimal mix of conventional orthopedic & memory gel foam that supports your pet's pressure points & joints
- For additional support, bolsters are filled with La-Z-Boy's premium Comfort Select™ fiber with Never-Flat properties that provides support for your pet's head & neck
- High walls make your pet feel secure & safe as they sleep
- Great for cats & small to medium sized dogs that like to curl up when they sleep
- Covered in quality, human-grade upholstery for durability & maximum comfort
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||22W x 22D x 8H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.