Sometimes less truly is more. That's the philosophy behind Bexley. Designed to match any décor, this simple loveseat boasts clean lines, casual style and a few unexpected details. Its two box-border seats are framed by slightly flared arms with a unique key-shaped design. Welt trim outlines its modern silhouette while rich wood legs complete the look. Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, Bexley is designed to be customized with mix and match fabrics and available nail head trim. The perfect foundation piece for any decorating style, Bexley also features the quality and comfort of Premier Construction.
Body Depth: 38.5"Body Height: 38.0"Body Width: 59.5"
- Relaxed, casual loveseat with contemporary design flair
- Distinctive key-shaped arms lend a modern edge
- Cozy and supportive chambered blown fiber semi-attached backs and La-Z-Boy® Premier standard loose box seat cushions let you sink back and relax
- Welt trim accents and decorative wood legs
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||59.5W x 38.5D x 38H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.