The Tall Edmonton Executive Office Chair is a spacious and sturdy ergonomic office chair constructed with a thick plywood core, reinforced back bar, and heavy-duty casters for reliable and long-lasting durability. It has Comfort Core Plus memory foam cushions and an advanced layering system that offers targeted support. The strategically placed plush body pillows and padded headrest combine to provide neck support and minimize pressure points, helping you feel more rested after long days at work. The ergonomic chair is fully adjustable for a personalized fit, including height, tilt, and recline adjustments for optimized body alignment.
For best results, professional upholstery cleaning is highly recommended. For everyday cleaning, use warm water and a mild soap to clean bonded leather/vinyl surfaces. Clean spills and marks immediately using this method.
Chairs are intended for indoor use only, placed out of direct sunlight and away from excessive heat sources. Casters are recommended for carpet and not recommended for tile or hardwood floors without a protective floormat. Do not stand on seat cushion or use sharp objects near this product.
- Premium high back Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with industrial components.
- Comfortable Memory Foam topped seat core provides an optimal mix of firmness & cushioning. Thick seat cushions will give your back contoured lumbar support
- Black upholstered bonded leather is complemented by classic solid wood arms and base
- Ergonomic control levers let you customize your preferred sit position and provide height and tilt adjustments for improved body alignment
- An ideal big and tall desk chair for Working, Gaming or just Relaxing in all day comfort
- Some assembly required
- Accomodates up to 350 pounds
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||28.5W x 32.75D x 48.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.