With a sleek and contemporary style, we've taken traditional comfort to a whole new level. Loaded with options, including Power Tilt Headrest with a USB charger, the Hillarie reclining loveseat also comes with over 700 fabric options, as well as 45+ leather choices. A contoured back and thin track arms give this collection an innovative design with creative details. The loveseat comes in an assortment of comfort options including rocking, power, and space saving designs. Choose the matching sofa and recliner to complete your group.
The Hillarie Collection is made in the USA with experienced craftsmanship and includes kiln-dried hardwood frame parts that are heavily reinforced, a premium all-steel reclining mechansim, and premium high resiliency pillow fibers.
The loveseat is available in the following options:
- Manual reclining Space Saver ®
- Power reclining Space Saver ®
- Power reclining Space Saver ® with Power Tilt Headrest Option
- Manual reclining Space Saver ® with center console
- Manual reclining Rocker with center console
- Power reclining Space Saver ® with center console featuring USB port
- Power reclining Space Saver ® with center console featuring USB port with Power Tilt Headrest Option
- Power reclining Rocker with center console featuring USB port
- Power reclining Rocker with center console featuring USB port with Power Tilt Headrest Option
*Console adds 6.5" to your unit width. Cover Choices
HILLARIE LOVESEAT available in: FABRIC or LEATHER/VINYL
|Unit Weight (lbs)
|*Measurements are approximate, and may vary by base type/option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.